Bagni di Bormio S.p.A.
- Services offered
Geotechnical Engineering, Structural Engineering
The hotel complex Grand Hotel Bagni Nuovi, inaugurated for the first time in 1836, is located on the edge of the town of Valdidentro, along the road that from Bormio leads to the Stelvio Pass.
The hotel, which has been closed since the 1970s, has been completely renovated, and now reopened by QC Terme Group.
The renovation and expansion of the thermal centre included the construction of various kinds of plant and structural works, such as the new pipe supplying thermal water from the spring, at about 1.3 km upstream the complex, through insulated and buried pipes.
Moreover, a new thermal water storage tank has been built in the centre courtyard. It is completely buried and insulated, and the street level parking of the hotel complex is located on its covering. Some underground storage facilities have also been built near the existing building.